Wasco County Emergency Management Hotline: 541-506-2792
Please help yourself and your neighbor by:
1. Prevent collapses by removing snow from flat roofs and surfaces now.
2. Clear storm drains: identify and clear critical drainage paths on your property
3. Expect difficult road and walking conditions
4. Expect power outages and tree damage
5. Check on your neighbors, especially if the power goes out!
6. If the power goes out: the Mosier Grange is set up to be a warming center. Back-up power is ready to connect, thanks to your donations to the Mosier Fire Volunteers.
7. Mosier Fire will assist communications and contacting folks who might need assistance. Chief: 541-478-3333
8. Pacific Power is ready to bring in a generator to restore power to the City within 24 hours of the outage.
9. And finally–Be Prepared.
Take responsibility for yourself and your family. Ensure you have food, water, and back-up heat to last a week or more in your home, and emergency supplies and spare warm clothes and blankets in your vehicle.
Thanks to the Mosier Fire District for these timely messages!