Accessory Dwelling Unit FAQ

Please read the fact sheet below and download the conditional use :

ADU Frequently Asked Questions

Conditional Use Permit

Building & Construction Permits

New construction or remodel?  Here are the permits and application forms you will need in order to apply for City approval of your project.  

Site Development Permit

The Site Development Permit link above includes the entire packet of submittal requirements for building in the City of Mosier.

Note that you will also need to apply for a Wasco County building permit. The Wasco County application is included in Mosier’s Site Development Permit packet, but if you have questions about their requirements contact them at:

Wasco County Building Codes Services
2705 East 2nd Street
The Dalles, OR 97058
Fax: 541-506-2651

Permits are required for most types of construction work.  Please see the FAQ section for a specific discussion on types of permits and when they are required.