The City of Mosier nestles against three bluffs along the scenic Columbia River, and is a popular destination for water sports, hiking, and biking.
If you have questions, need information, or want to report problems to the City, email firstname.lastname@example.org and your request will go into a new centralized system, where it is more likely to receive attention.
Search the whole site
To get the latest news from and about the Mosier area, sign up for the monthly Mosier Valley Newsletter, and follow us on Facebook.
Where is Mosier?
- Landslide Inventory and Risk Reduction in Wasco County May 19, 2023
- City of Mosier Executive Session and Public Meeting Notice for 5/17 May 12, 2023
- Notice: Security Gate Implementation at Rock Creek Park May 4, 2023
- Notice on Payment Methods for Water/Sewer Bills May 1, 2023
- Mosier Center Public Meeting Notice for 5/2 May 1, 2023
- City Council Meeting and Notice of Executive Session on 5/3 [updated] April 30, 2023
- Mosier City Council Meeting on April 19 April 17, 2023
- Open House with State Rep. Jeff Helfrich, 4/14 April 12, 2023
- Notice of Public Hearing on Proposed Sale of Property, on 4/5 April 4, 2023
- Mosier City Council Meeting on March 1 February 26, 2023
THE CITY OF MOSIER, Oregon, and the Mosier Fire District are working together to create Mosier Center, a joint-use emergency response and community services facility in downtown Mosier. Located in the Columbia River Gorge between Hood River and — read more