The City of Mosier will be performing Hydrant Flushing Tuesday, May 19, 2020. The water is safe to drink, however some discoloration may occur. Please run your tap for a few minutes to clear discoloration. Thank you!
VIDEO AND CONFERENCE CALL / PUBLIC WELCOME:
Join meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone:
Dial in using your phone.
United States (Toll Free): 1 866 899 4679
United States: +1 (646) 749-3117
Access Code: 718-957-813
|I||Call to Order/Roll Call – Mayor Burns|
|II||Agenda corrections or additions|
|III||Business from the Audience – This is for Mosier residents and anyone else to express concerns, needs, or opportunities. Please keep your comments succinct and under two minutes. You may bring in written materials for Committee and Staff to review. The Facilitator can assign the issue to a future Committee meeting, or to an appropriate Committee or staff member. Please realize that we cannot always offer a response immediately but will give the matter due consideration. We encourage the participation of all stakeholders in our community.|
|IV||Approval of: 04/15/2020 Council Meeting Minutes|
|1.||Revisit State of Emergency Date/Park Closures|
|2.||3rd & Washington Sidewalk Improvements|
|3.||Mosier Community Grant Awards|
|4.||Consent to Abandon ODOT ROW|
|5.||Mosier Community Sign|
|6.||Prep Discussion for2021 Budget Priorities Workshop 5/20/19|
Due to COVID-19 and Oregon Health Authority warnings, the City of Mosier declared a state of emergency at 7:30 p.m., March 18, 2020. City offices are closed for in-person visits, with staff working from home.
- Jayme Bennett, City Recorder for utility billing and finance questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 541.490.7411.
- Colleen Coleman, City Manager at email@example.com or 541.490.9758 or all other questions regarding City Operations, Land Use Permits or Food Security issues.
- Mike Renault, Mosier Fire Chief, 541.478.3333
- If you have an emergency, dial 911
Wasco County Commissioner, Kathy Schwartz, former director of public health says, “the most important single thing everyone can do to prevent the spread of this virus is to stay home and practice social distancing.”
- For more information and updates on COVID-19: https://govstatus.egov.com/OR-OHA-COVID-19
- Hoja informativa Nuevo Coronavirus (COVID-19) in Español
- Fact sheet for Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) from OHA in English
- Mosier Senior Center Lunches Take out only – Monday and Wednesday – email Kathy Long at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Columbia Gorge Food Bank https://www.oregonfoodbank.org/about-us/locations/the-dalles/
- Fish Food Bank, Hood River https://www.fish-food-bank.com/
- Meals on Wheels, The Dalles 541.298.8333
- Meals on Wheels, Hood River 541.386.2060 http://www.hrvac.org/meals.htm
The Mosier Grange Blossom Dinner is being canceled this year because of concerns about the Coronavirus.
Please fill out the Wasco County survey in the link below:
Due to holiday travel and festivities, Mosier City Council meetings will reconvene on the third Wednesday in January (1/15/20)!! See you then!
Check out our new website for Mosier Center! https://mosiercenter.com/
October 2, 2019 at 5:00 PM at the Mosier Senior Center 500 East 2nd Ave. Mosier, Oregon 97040
The City Council will convene at 5:00 PM to vote and adopt a resolution as the contracting board for procurement process exempting competitive bid and approving alternative delivery method for the Joint Use Facility project “Mosier Center”.
The Joint Use Facility Committee will follow the previously posted agenda (see below), with a corrected call to order at 5:10
Joint Use Facility Committee Agenda
- 5:10 Call to order and approval of September MTG Minutes
- Public Comment on Draft ORS-279C Findings (posted on Fire and City websites, and at City Hall, as well as the Agenda packet for the City Council MTG on Sept 18, 2019)
- JUF Committee Discussion and Adoption of Draft Findings
- Minarik Architecture Presentation of Schematic Design Process
- Next Steps
|I||6:30 pm||City Council Meeting Call to Order – Mayor Burns||05 mins|
|II||6:35 pm||Agenda corrections or additions||05 mins|
|III||6:40 pm||Public Comment – This is for Mosier residents and anyone else to express concerns, needs, or opportunities. Please keep your comments succinct and under two minutes. You may bring in written materials for Committee and Staff to review. The Facilitator can assign the issue to a future Committee meeting, or to an appropriate Committee or staff member. Please realize that we cannot always offer a response immediately but will give the matter due consideration. We encourage the participation of all stakeholders in our community.||10 mins|
|IV||6:50 pm||Approval of: 09/04/2019 – City Council Meeting Minutes||5 mins|
|1.||6:55 pm||Vote on Council Position Applicants – All Council||10 mins|
|2.||7:05 pm||Community Solar Prentation– Ameresco Rep. Bruce Poulin||25 mins|
|3.||7:30 pm||Staff Reports – Jayme Bennett, Andy Wells, Nick Kraemer, John Grim||45 mins|
|6.||8:15 pm||Announcements||5 mins|