The cities of Mosier and Hood River have formed a partnership to bring Mosier water customers seamless utility billing by mail and online, with an online payment option.
Key points of the partnership are:
- The City of Hood River will read meters, send out monthly utility bills and process payments.
- Online utility bill pay is available at Xpress Bill Pay.
- Instructions for setting up online and automatic payments are available here.
- Mosier staff will continue to assist with in-person payments, onsite customer service, and online customer training.
- Administrative efficiencies are achieved by sharing overhead and using the existing Hood River online billing system. The cities of Mosier and Hood River are committed to customer service in this partnership.
- When new construction occurs in Mosier, the City of Hood River will install water meters and charge developers directly for this service. Hood River will perform meter maintenance as needed. Mosier retains responsibility for all infrastructure outside meter boxes.
- All Mosier revenues will be accounted for separately from Hood River customers.